Wednesday 14 September 2016

Welcome to the class! Who are you?




This week, we will be producing introductions to ourselves. Here are some areas which would be good to include:
Your favourite:

  • -entertainment - books, films, songs, actors/actresses, programmes, singers, groups
  • - foods, drinks, restaurants, things which you can cook! 
  • - sports - sportsmen and women, which sports do you play outside of school, which teams do you like


Your family - include some details about your family, try to include anecdotes if possible
Pets
Interests outside of school
Interesting facts (e.g. about Seville)
Ambitions and dreams for the future

We're going to be using http://popplet.com/

You will be writing information about these topics as well as including pictures, so think about using the following expressions:

  • I'm really into...
  • I love...
  • I used to love... but nowadays...
  • Usually I...
  • I am used to ... (i.e. I have become accustomed to...)
  • I would like to
  • Although many people ..., I ...
  • I have always...
  • To be honest...
  • This is ..., who is...

If you don't know the word for something, use www.wordreference.com

No comments:

Post a Comment