Monday 14 November 2016

One more X Factor contestant: Cher Lloyd




Before singing:
Cher: My legs are _____________________ like mad.
Dermot: Who have you got with you?
Cher: This is my ________________, my granddad, my mum and my ____________ brother.
Dermot: How’s ________________, are you alright?
Where’s does Cher say she´s from?
What do your family think about all this?
They’re really ________________________.
After the song
Cheryl: Cher, you are ____________________________ street!
Natalie: I think you’re ____________________.
Louis: You were absolutely _______________________.
Simon: That was a great, great ______________________.

Dermot: How are you feeling?
Cher: Oh my ________________.

Louis: She’s a bit like you, yeah.

Cheryl: She even had a ______________________________ hand.



When Cher is singing, fill in the blanks.


Hopped up out the ________, turned my swag on
Took a look in the _________, said what's up what´s up '? Yeah
I'm gettin' money ohhhhhh

Hopped up out the _________, turned my swag on
Took a look in the _________ said what's up? Yeah
I'm gettin' money ohhhhhhh

They told me round my hood
What they say?
Every time they see me I look good, yeah
Why? I'm gettin' ________ ohhhhhh

If you be _________, just be mad at yourself
I bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Yeah
But this ain´t about you, yeah

Said this is for my __________ who be handlin' business
Got M ups to them haters 'cause we too busy winnin'
You can't tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

If you ain't gettin' __________
Then you ain't got nothin' for me


'Cause I be makin´ paper like you wouldn't believe
And always gettin' _________ like you wouldn't believe


3.
Write a 50 words summary of the song explaining the meaning of the lyrics.

Choose 3 different lyrics and explain specifically what they mean in your own words.
e.g. When Cher Lloyd sings, ´cause I be making paper like you won´t believe´, I think that she means …/ she is refering to …

No comments:

Post a Comment